Click Here

To Go To My New Blog Click On The Picture Below

My New Blog

My New Blog
Q-The More You Know

When Broadcasting Live...

Powered by Restream.io

Tuesday, March 24, 2020

What Are Other Meanings Of Social Distancing...


Hello Fellow Patriots and Newbies,
Remember to listen to hear what is being said by the repeating of certain words or phrases. They are ALL important and will have many meanings:
  
JFK JR…
 
 
What’s so interesting when you go to this link now you will find this:
So I decided to look at the home page and found this:
Then I looked at the video which you can find at the link:
Just remember this too:
 
 
Be safe out there and KNOW YOU ARE LOVED!
Many meanings for ‘KNOW YOU ARE LOVED’....
If you don’t know what that is:

And last but not least a very interesting list which https://www.urbandictionary.com/ shares today as trending….
Okay - That is all for now - Until Next time Where We Go One We Go All!
God Bless, 
Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment