Click Here

To Go To My New Blog Click On The Picture Below

My New Blog

My New Blog
Q-The More You Know

When Broadcasting Live...

Powered by Restream.io

Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Random Bricks - Snopes What Did You Say?

I posted about this in my blog titled Fayetteville Riots 
In it I talked about bricks being left randomly in the 
towns where most of the damage was being made
including my home town Fayetteville, NC

I don't really trust Snopes but wanted to see what 
they had to say and found something VERY interesting!

Heading over to the story on Snopes you will find they
have determined it is a "Mostly False" story. Really?

Now isn't that interesting? How do they know?
Are they working ahead of the FBI's investigation?
How are they so sure George Soros didn't pay to
have #RandomBricks dropped off in every city
which had riots. 
I'm not even calling them peaceful protest! 

There is enough evidence floating around on 
YouTube, Periscope along with other platforms too. 
The people there for peaceful protest see the bricks
and call it out for what it is! 

Let's not forget what Snopes said:
If you want to get more traffic to your site or social media post make sure to click here it's FREE


No comments:

Post a Comment