Click Here

To Go To My New Blog Click On The Picture Below

My New Blog

My New Blog
Q-The More You Know

When Broadcasting Live...

Powered by Restream.io

Sunday, June 21, 2020

Brett Favre comments about Colin Kaepernick - Comparing him to Pat Tillman?

Brett Favre - What he is saying…



















There are many more articles about Brett.

Seems every few years he has some sort of story but this year it’s about money ‘1.1 million’ and comparing a real hero with a real zero in my book.


He seems to be buddies with ‘slick willy’ and they both have had many sex scandals along with getting paid much more than they are worth 'speaking engagements.'


Just my humble opinion. 


I wouldn’t trust his words for many reasons, mainly his ‘history’ seems to often repeat.


If you enjoyed this blog please support my page by donating to my page. Any amount will help!


You can also get Free traffic to your site or social post by adding your url here

No comments:

Post a Comment