Click Here

To Go To My New Blog Click On The Picture Below

My New Blog

My New Blog
Q-The More You Know

When Broadcasting Live...

Powered by Restream.io

Wednesday, May 6, 2020

What In The World Did I Happen Upon Today?

Today I was looking into Free HTML & CODING software. As I was saving links to go back to later when I have more time, it was like a God Nod to me with this one and I didn't have another choice but to start digging!

If you are awake once you saw this video post would you allow the kids to use this software?

Would you visit this site without a VPN?

See for yourself and educate those who are not yet awake.

I was looking for some free software and stumbled on this site with a video I had to share:
This was copied and pasted straight from the site: 


“Try a few of these kid-friendly programming languages and tools on this list. Once mastered, your kids will be able to code simple app for Google Android and Apple iOS’s smartphone. Another good reason why your kids should learn coding – look at the top 10 richest person in the world, most of them are involved in the computer industry.”


Notice the way this is worded and also the mistake - “...look at the top 10 richest person in the world, most of them are involved in the computer industry.”




My grandchildren have shown me a lot of the coding they are learning in school now.


My prayer is they are able to change the world from the way it is now to a better and safer place. 


As I am writing this post I’m watching how in real time the screen was printing other words and letters until I realized I needed to put my VPN back on. 


We  all need to keep our eyes open not only for ourselves but for the next generations to come!


Here are some of the other coding sites:
After I saw this one it reminded me about Alice in wonderland
Anything on this look familiar to you?


Maybe you can attend one of these Zoom meetings to dig a little deeper on your own.


Once your eyes are open you can sleep no more!!!


This was one of the ads on the site:


This will be the end of this dig for today. If you want to continue to dig and add more information I will welcome it!


God Bless you and keep you safe!


If you have a penny or two to share that would be great! If not at least sign up for updates and share this for others to ‘Wake up”.

(Some of the above pictures have links which go directly to the sites - use at your own RISK)

No comments:

Post a Comment