Click Here

To Go To My New Blog Click On The Picture Below

My New Blog

My New Blog
Q-The More You Know

When Broadcasting Live...

Powered by Restream.io

Saturday, December 28, 2019

Lisa Page


(Picture and some of the information in this article is  from https://everipedia.org/wiki/lang_en/lisa-page-fbi-attorney)

After finding a tweet online from Lisa Page I decided to do a little “Mini Dig”.
By now, unless you live under a rock, you have heard the name Lisa Page.

Until she resigned in 2018,  she worked as an FBI Attorney.






I found this very curious - Net Worth: $1 Million!

Knowing What an FBI Attorney makes:






How can her Net Worth be $1 Million dollars?

I then started to dig a little bit into her husband.
Joseph Burrow who has a net worth of $1.1 Million dollars. He is a Non-Profit Executive.





I have read she is still married to her husband.
But I found this interesting bio:
Yes, Lisa Page is listed as family members and associates.





 It says:

Joseph Burrow is vice president of US member relations at International Student Exchange Programs – ISEP – which has been facilitating study abroad for nearly 40 years. He tells the PIE how ISEP’s multilateral model opens up study abroad markets that students wouldn’t usually go to, and questions whether increasing the number of students overseas is always the right goal for providers.


I then looked into the ISEP and couldn’t really find anything else.


To wrap it all up I looked on the FBI’s website and found they are looking…
Could there be a few more to resign or lose their jobs in the near future.

ThanQ for letting me share a little dig with you today!
#WWG1WWGA

No comments:

Post a Comment